Monday, 11 February 2019
LNCT Group of Colleges-Indore
Notice No: T&P/FEB/2019/192 Date: 12-9-2018
(NOTICE – Only for MBA / BE any branch – 2017, 2018 & 2019 batch)
This is to inform that Pool Campus Recruitment D
"Byjus" for the package of 9 Lakhs Per Annum is scheduled on 13th Feb
2019 Wednesday@PIEMR for BE/BTech/MBA/MCA only
· Company Name: Byjus - https://byjus.com/
· Profile :- BDA
· Package:- IMR 9 Lakh Per Annum
· Eligibility :- BE (ANY Branch) 2017, 2018 & 2019 (10th 70% 12th 55% UG and PG 55% - MALES ONLY
· Date & Time :- 13.2.2019 , 9.00 AM
· Venue :- Prestige Institute of Engineering Management & Research (PIEMR) Prestige Vihar, Scheme No. 74 C, Sector D, Vijay Nagar, Indore
· Contact person :- TPO - Mr. Sourabh Bhattcharya
NOTE :- Registration link:- it is mandatory to register on link :- http://tinyurl.com/byjus1
Saturday, 19 January 2019
This is to inform you about the Pool Campus Drive of Collabera for 2019 passing out batch BE (all branches) and MBA students at SVCE, Indore on 21st Jan, 2019.
About Collabera (www.
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 15,000+ professionals across North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 90% of our enterprise clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers by performance.
We are committed to exceeding our clients’ needs, while maintaining a high level of employee satisfaction. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we want to see them grow. We've created an opportunity-rich environment and promote lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” – seven consecutive years since 2012. Collabera provides services such as staff augmentation, managed services and professional search services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Visit www.collabera.com for more details.
Awards and Recognitions
- Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
- Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
- Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S.
Round of Interview (Process)
- Pre-placement Presentation
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interviews
Benefits for Employees
- Awards & Recognition
- Best Incentive Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Earned Leaves
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Provident Fund Scheme
- Individual Development Plans
- Salary Advance Scheme
- Certifications / Higher Education
- Corporate Discount for Employees
- Employee Wellness Program
- Team Outing
In House facilities:
- Chill-out Zone
- Indoor Game Club
- Job Profile: Technical Recruiter
- Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Shift Timings: US shift (06.00 PM IST to 04.00 AM IST)
- Website: www.collabera.com
- Drive Date: 21st Jan, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am
- Drive Venue: SVCE,Indore
- Eligible degree: BE (All branches) & MBA
- Eligible Batch: 2019
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Organization/Coordination Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go getter attitude
- We offer an initial salary of INR 18,000/Month. Candidate will be also eligible for salary revision to INR 20,000/Month after successful tenure of 6 months or based on superior performance (whichever is earlier).
- Best in industry incentives plan to make recruiters financially independent
Training & Development:
- We provide extensive training which grooms the selected candidates into professional Technical Recruiters. Collabera invests INR 2 Lacs per candidate in providing this training without charging anything to candidate. At the same time, we pay the determined salary to candidates who are in training. Considering this, we are looking for a minimum commitment of 11 Months with the organization. Candidates will be signing Training Agreement of 11 Months. Please find agreement Terms and condition below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The ‘Employee’ agrees to undergo training as and when it will be arranged by the Company.
- The training shall be conducted in house/ outside as per the discretion of the Company.
- The Employee shall, on completion of his training forthwith return to the Company andresume duty and shall serve the Company for a minimum period of 11 months from the date ofJoining.
- The Employee further agrees that in case he/she leaves the services of the Company before completion of 11 Months period, Employee undertakes to pay to the Company, an amount of Rs 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) as liquidated damages.
Friday, 14 December 2018
Friday, 7 December 2018
This is to inform you Jaro Education is coming for Open campus drive at Symbiosis University of Applied Science details as follows:
Company :- Jaro Education - Mumbai
Date of drive: 9th December, 2018 Sunday.
Reporting time: 9 AM
Venue: Symbiosis University of Applied Science, Indore-453112
Note: For appearing in these drive students has to register
Compensation Structure: 12 LPA
Documents: - 2 Copy of Resume, 2 Passport size photograph, Original document and 2 sets of Photocopies College ID, Govt. ID
Friday, 5 October 2018
SRK University, Bhopal
(Training & Placement)
File No. TP/2018/88
Sub.: Open Campus Recruitment on 9th October 2018, 9.30 AM
Company : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
: SRK Conference Hall, Bhopal
Date & Time : 09th October 2018, 9:30 AM Sharp
Selection Procedure : Technical & HR interview
Job Profile : Production / QC
: 2018 & 2017 Batch B. Pharma & M. Pharma Students
" VASTU SHASTRA " is a voluminous and scattered ancient indian literature dealing with knowledge of architecture, iconography a...
Constitution of India The present constitution of India was framed by the Constitution Assembly of I...
Group Discussion Evaluation Form Topic of discussion : ___________________________________ Enter each group member’s name in a...